Christian Pirates?

I used all the powder I got from creeper hunting to booby trap my house. which got blown up less than 3 hours later. sorry.

Apparently no one reads the "Danger Keep out" sign.

Last edited:
Woah. Wolfe. You moved your house to get away from things, and someone still entered your house and set off your traps? Come on guys, try and be a little more respectful. We are Christians here aren't we?

I know that guy. >.>

i dont understand why the admin doesnt install lockette since they have buckkit installed....

They have it now...
It takes time to get to these things. I know the guy, he binged on Red Dead Redemption for a week, which he beat today. So that kinda freed him up a bit to get a few things done.

Last edited:
The Caspertine III can now make voyages! We as the crew of the ship can now travel around and make her our home. There are still bugs to work out and I still want to talk to the admins to see if it's okay. But as an example, the ship is currently docked at spawn, recruiting for new crewmembers.

Think of the exciting adventures we can have. We can explore untamed wildernesses, fly to towns to visit and resupply or even trade, or we can go to where our help may be needed!

(Moving the ship around carefully via Mcedit. No additional flying mod needed.)

Wait...so....what happens if I logged off in the ship....and its moved now...will I fall and die upon login?

No flying mod? Just MCEdit? /sadface

Edit: Nvm...thought you moved the ship somehwere else besides Anchor Town, all good.

Last edited:
True. Although the trick would be to find an addon that is up to date and is capable of moving large ships. Or, we could build a smaller, Captains Boat and use that to give crewmembers rides. It's worth talking about.

Also, the deck of the ship is pretty empty. We could put animal pens there, use it for more cannons, create an emergency exit system with boats, or something else. What do you guys think?

I have devised a way to make a small 5x5x4 cobblestone generator. If there is room and you would like to have one on board let me know and I'll make it.

Sounds like that requires lava and water. Sounds dangerous. But you're thinking. And I like that. Keep coming up with cool ideas.

It only requires one bucket of lava, I've made one in my own home if you would like to see what it looks like, just go to the bottom floor of my tower and go thru the tunnel on the left. Its quite safe unless someone intentionally decides to unleash the lava...but if they really wanted to they could do that without this thing anyways.

That brings the necessity of my crewmates to a whole new level, using the cannons to shoot the dragon, firing personal arrows from the deck, putting out fires if necessary and repairing damage to the ship. Exciting adventures await! Sign up today!

I don't play on the server anymore. Although, I might come back to see ya'll fight a dragon from a wooden ship.

Actually, having couches on the deck of the ship would be quite funny. Though what we'll probably really end up doing is using that space for alchemy and enchanting somehow. Either that or modify the brig / hydroponics area to make room there.

Back