CLAN MEETING!! * Runs through Frozen hall banging a bell* Clan MEETING!!

the_great_eskimo_pie

Former Official Thread Killer
Hey all,

Yes you read correctly. Thereis to be a clan meeting THIS Friday. The 19th. Starting at 5pm MST. Thats 7 for those of you on the east coast. 6 for Tim and 4 for the Washington Boys. hehe. Talon, you have the points we need to go over right? Please email me them. You have my addy. Thanks. Hescominsoon. Post and let us know where we are meeting. You said you had a Teamspeak server we could use. We have a lot to go over, so plan on at least an hour or two maybe more for the meeting. :D :cool: Alright? Have any questions? Lemme know. Talk to you all later and GOD BLESS!! Love ya all,

Pie

Ephesians 6:10-13
"Finally my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual wickedness in heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.”

Me no likey either, HOWEVER, Power will be there.

Only two things will keep her from being there...
1) Jesus Christ comes back. (Please note: if this occurs, CLAN MEET'N IN HEAVEN)
2) Our new neice decides to come into the world.

Steam has to work.

im doing 4 17 hour shifts fri is the second one, Im gonna have to take sleep over clan meeting..

Alright. How late is too late then? Perhaps start at 6 my time? 8 on the east coast. 5 For Talon? Or is that still too early? Im pretty open that night. kept it clear for the meeting. Lemme know. So if need be we can start later. Was just trying to keep it earlier for you "older" folks. :p :D Just kidding. Actually didnt want to make it too late for anyone. Let me know what time works best. Sorry to hear you cant make it Tim. However, This is the only night I will have free and undivided attention for a meeting. Just let me know K? Thanks.

Later may be better for us too. PW is actually gonna be off that night (was very confused about schedule earlier) but the older 2 "squirts" don't go to bed till 8:30pm EST. Deadly Binky <cute huh> has no bed time just yet.

Alright. So lets set the Meeting for 7pm my time. 9 on the east coast and 6 for the Washington boys. Sound good? I hope so. Talon, Im still waiting for the email about the points we need to go over at the meeting. You said you had a list. Send it to me today if possible so I can add stuff to go over if needed.
Remember its on teamspeak!!
God bless

If you peeps can make it. That will be great. The officail time for the meeting will be like 9:15 that way you can get back. Call me if you cant.

Back