clean rpg style games?

S

Spazzo_99

has anyone ever come into contact with a "Clean" RPG that resembles diablo or diablo2, if u ever played #2 you would agree that that game is addicting, but then it has alot to do with the occult and witchcraft.

Plz help
wow.gif
Spazzo
wow.gif

check out the demo for Zax the Alien Hunter I did a preview of it on CCGR. That one reminds me of Diablo 1 style

have you tried Dungeon Siege? I'm hosting the demo, veery fun game

MOST RPGS will deal with the occult a lot. Diablo 1 style is alot better than Diablo 2, the enviroment is a lot scaryer. IMO, but also Diablo 2 the game play is better too.

As CCGR said, Dungeon Siege is relatively clean. There is magic in the game and some swearing, but it is all relatively tame as far as RPGs go. The one part I felt a little icky playing was when there were witches and undead around a church. That part doesn't last all too long. I highly recommend the demo as it gives you about 3 hours or so of the actual gameplay.

Also, wait for the upcoming 'Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic' coming out on PC in November. It's already out for the Xbox. It's put out by Bioware who have a lot of experience with RPGs. It's sounding like one of the best RPGs.

As kid-oriented as it might seem, Kingdom Hearts for the PS2 is supposed to be a great game. I've read numerous reviews - and most all reviewers who actually played the game, actually liked it. I have not had a chance to play it myself, but I believe it doesn't have any more magic than what you would see in a Disney movie.

Check this collection of reviews: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/review/3080.html

oh sure dont refer to the review i did on KH for ccgr.org. jk. dungion siege from the demo is pretty clean and reminds me of diablo 1, and a morrowind type storyline type game.

Back