clean up forum

erikkennedy777

First of all, I was wondering if there was a way to delete my own posts? Secondly, I think it would be a good idea for whoever has permissions to do so, to have old, irrelevant, etc. posts deleted. I personally don't like a forum with a million posts of shout outs and old information, or incorrect information.

Also I would like to have an alt added to the guild, named Predestiny.

Anyway, just my suggestion, I'm not too attached to it if you like to keep all the posts. I would recommend updating the how to join our guild thread because like it was noted, the elect channel is not always there, and everytime i tried to /who the elect, it never worked.

I was just thinking that we have WAY too many stickies. I think 3 should be the most stickies any area should have (my own opinion). Some sticky cleanup should take place here.

I personally like seeing all the older stuff, shows we have an active forum.

You cannot delete your own posts after 24hrs. Only a moderator in this chapter can.

It would be to much work trying to edit all that. So your posts will have to stay. Anyway, having them around also increases the chance of someone finding us through google.

I was just thinking that we have WAY too many stickies. I think 3 should be the most stickies any area should have (my own opinion). Some sticky cleanup should take place here.

I merged a few things now. Will unsticky the warehouse shortly, as I just did a finial update to it.

I would recommend updating the how to join our guild thread because like it was noted, the elect channel is not always there, and everytime i tried to /who the elect, it never worked.

Unfortunately, I'm the only 1 who makes it. As it has to be restarted every time the last person logs out. If anyone else wants to help keep it up, that would be appreciated.

If you want an alt invited. The fastest way is to log in with your main. An watch for me or Ogy to login.

Back