Co-GL Election Time! - SPEECH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angryson

Time for the next step in our election process! We had 3 names who were nominated this time around. And at this point 1 of those nominees decided not to run. That leaves the 2 brave members who feel they can deal with Brootis, Kracer, and the shenanigans that are Redeemed gchat. They have expressed interest, and willingness to run. Here are our candidates:

- Blubarry
- Azami

Here's the process from here on out:
1) Each of the candidates should post in this thread a not-too-lengthy statement about their qualifications, about why they'd like to be co-GL, and what they'd like to accomplish as co-GL. NO ONE ELSE SHOULD POST IN THIS THREAD, JUST THE TWO NAMES ABOVE.
2) VOTING OPENS AT THE POSTING OF THIS THREAD.
3) Votes are to be sent to me (Angryson) via PM on these forums. The candidate with the highest vote total will be elected co-GL for a term running until September 1st 2012.

If you have any questions, please PM me or Shagz. I hear he likes PMs
Thanks,
Fierceypoo

Last edited:
Howdy Guildes!

I wanted to list my qualifications as being an awesome shaman, but then I looked at the armory and compared myself to azami... once I was able to stop crying long enough to see the screen I decided I should just go ahead post something!

In all seriousness though, I have a few things I should go ahead and post here.

Leadership for me in the past has been on the small scale. I have lead a youth group consisting of about 13 people. I orgnized and lead prayer groups and bible studies while I was in school, both high school and college. I spent two years in charge of the "Audio Ministry" at my church. I look forward to a larger form of leadership as both a chance for myself, as well as this guild to grow and mature.

On another note, in order to lead one must first folow. If elected I will follow in the footsteps of some truely awesome people. You might be wondering what I bring to the table aside from my awesome bowstaff skills? I bring a heart that loves the Lord. I love to serve. Leadership to this guild is truely just another form of service. Both to you and to God Himself...

God has blessed me with a magnetic personality, and what I realy want to see either from myself or Azami is people brough back in, and for the people we have active to be satisified with the direction of the guild. PvP, Raids, Low Level Help, Achievement runs... We all have goals, we have wants and desires for this game. I want to see leadership come together and form a plan that will keep us moving well into MoP and beyond. There are a lot of great games comming out soon, but that does not take away from what we have here. We are established, we are a group, we are a family.

I already count Brootis and Kracer as two great personal friends. I have made so many friends here among all of you. Thank you for this oportunity. It is an honor to be considered. It is humbling and exciting. I consider so many of you friends. Thank you.

Good luck Azami! You are awesome.

God bless you all and God bless the United States of America.

Hello honorable guildies.

I suppose I should place an introduction for those who don't know me. I am mainly known as Azami in game (but I do have a few alts) and I've been with the guild since the release of Burning Crusade.

I have helped to co-lead a bible study group that I've currently been with for the past year made up of working class folks who meet up on a bi-weekly basis and we usually have a book discussion and fellowship. I've worked alot with my fellowship in college and helped my brothers and sisters in Christ with many 1 on 1 talks with them with the struggles they have dealt with.

It was around my Sophmore year in college that I was introduced to the wonder that is World of Warcraft when my sister (Melinarlia) was also in the guild and in that time I've seen many people come and go, many victories, many defeats, much sorrow, and much joy.

If I were to be selected as a Co-Gl I would like to be able to keep the good times as long as possible. To help foster a community where everyone feels welcome and we would all be able to have fun together and want to strive together to a greater goal whether it be raiding, pvp, or other fun and recreational things where good times may be had especially with a new expansion coming on the horizon this will be another chapter for all of us to have new stories, new memories, and new moments where we didn't see that giant robot.

Also, as a side note I feel it appropriate that an asian person be a co-gl during Mists of Panderia. >_>

So let's get this party started! @_@

- Azami, the Elemental (sometimes Resto) Shaman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back