Collective spammage FTW!

Beaupeaux was just coolerlooking than Boopie....Boopie just wasnt fierce enough for a DK....cant go killing horde and having it say: "Boopie killed you" I imagine a tiny gnome with green pigtails skipping with that name. Beaupeaux strikes fear into everyone mwahaha! "BEAUPEAUX HAS SLAIN YOU!"

...see? :p and Winkdinkerbean is a term my stepdad came up with and i busted out laughing at the age of 8 when i first heard it. Boogiewamps is a grandma term..she doesnt cuss so she makes up her own.

This thread is slowing down... We need a new subject to spam about. What's the fastest you've ever driven? I hit 165 on my way to church one Sunday morning. A cop was on the side of the road and tried to chase me down, but he couldn't catch me.

Speed kills......enough said.

<Come on Tree...you really want people to try and top that and endanger themselves? That post should come with a warning...>

I means seriously....only a 165 texts on the way to church? While running away from a policeman on your tricycle? Tell us something believable at least.

Last edited:
Oh Lukey.....I know whose house you should watch Sunday mornings so you can meet your ticket quota......

Haha! yeah, it's illegal to use your phone without a headset, and text while driving in California now! But they didn't say anything about using the facebook iphone app!

Here's my contribution to this SPAM...these are or were actual laws in South Carolina..

It is illegal to display a confederate flag on a courthouse.

By law, if a man promises to marry an unmarried woman, the marriage must take place.
Full text of the law.

Railroad companies may be held liable in some instances for scaring horses.
Full text of the law.

A railroad my not remove itself from a town of more than five hundred people.
Full text of the law.

Fortune tellers are required to obtain a special permit from the state.
Full text of the law.

Dance halls may not operate on Sundays.
Full text of the law.

An exception to the above law is that light bulbs may be sold.
Full text of the law.

No work may be done on Sunday.
Full text of the law.

Musical instruments may not be sold on Sunday.
Full text of the law.

Performing a U-turn within 1,000 feet of an intersection is illegal.

It is considered an offense to get a tattoo.

Horses may not be kept in bathtubs.

It is illegal to sell any alcoholic beverages on Sunday, unless you own a private club.

A permit must be obtained to fire a missle.

When approaching a four way or blind intersection in a non-horse driven vehicle you must stop 100 ft from the intersection and discharge a firearm into the air to warn horse traffic.

It is perfectly legal to beat your wife on the court house steps on Sundays.

Every adult male must bring a rifle to church on Sunday in order to ward off Indian attacks.

It is a capital offense to inadvertently kill someone while attempting suicide.

A person must be eighteen years old to play a pinball machine.

Cgamer -- with all that, you'd think they also at least have a law that requires them to wire your home with high-speed internet. Wow...

Hmmm...I heard about a preacher in Texas "flying low" down the interstate one day (not unusual there) and the friendly State Trooper took offence to his illegal rate of travel on said interstate. Upon approaching the preacher's door, he requested hte preacher's pilot liscense - and the preacher produced it. All he could then say was, "Have a nice day." Moral of the story: "Do not let your smart mouth talk you out of your job..."

Now if that does not qualify as spammage, I'll -- wait -- refer to smart mouth comment above.

I am proud to announce that this is the most popular non-"Person below me" thread of the last 100 days based both on replies and views.

Are statistics about spam just "higher-order spam" or do they elevate spamdom to more exalted status? This is a post about spam statistics for a thread that is about spam statistics about a spam forum. I think the next place to go is to make an edit with spam statistics for a post about spam statistics for a thread about spam statistics about a forum about spam statics.

Unless I can brazely defame the entire CGA by sayinng I'm making edits with spam statistics for a post about spam statistics for a thread about spam about a website about spam. Meta-meta-meta-spam!

Last edited:
i wish spam you wouldn't spam say spam for the sake of just spam saying spam.

Back