Comics

haha excellent!!!!!!! nice one phantom i can imagine it now...the tetris peices turn into a gun or an axe........well u can imagine the rest!

There won't be a comic this Friday or next (going to moms). I will however try and get one during the week and one on Saturday when I get back. Don't know about the one during the week since my dad and I are dry walling the basement and that has been taking most of my time. (ALMOST DONE!!!!!!!!! :D )

Atown said:
NEED COMICS >_<

Sorry, been busy look for one later tonight. If not the deffinetly tomorrow.

EDIT:

E-mail containing new comic sent to Sirius.

P.S. This comic has a conteset attatched to it, what you need to do is send me an E-Mail or PM on how this mini-sieries should end and why the character featured is looking for revenge and I'll choose my favorite one and turn it into a comic. The winner will get to be a character in the comic after the one they help make.

Last edited:
Sorry about the lack of comics guys. I've been really busy with school, I'll mka e another tomorrow.

Here is the newest one. I put it up before Sirius has because I figured you guys had waited long enough.

squallvscloud6se.png

P.S. Sorry for the wait.

I'll try and make a new one on Friday. Sorry for the long wait, but school, work, and real life come first.

Back