Congrats to the Jailbreak team!

Jailbreak Beta 2 is out! You can read more details and find a download link at our website. http://www.planetjailbreak.com

Captain Tea has told me that this will be ready for our Unreal Monday tomorrow, so get to downloading! :)

Jailbreak Beta 2 is out! You can read more details and find a download link at our website. http://www.planetjailbreak.com

Captain Tea has told me that this will be ready for our Unreal Monday tomorrow, so get to downloading! :)

Jailbreak is now on the server :). I haven’t had a chance to test it out since I’m on my lunch at work. Feel free to give it a go if you can.

Danny what settings to you recommend? Hoverboard or translocator enabled etc…?

I recommend not using any of the "force xxx" mutators, since the authors of the maps put in their recommendation and the jailbreak code will use the recommended transportation device by default. Of course, if you just make mutators votable, then we can try out some fun varieties if we want to. In particular, Titan and jailbreak are compatible, but I don't prefer it on any map except for JB-Face where a titan transformation is needed to use an alternate escape route.

I recommend not using any of the "force xxx" mutators, since the authors of the maps put in their recommendation and the jailbreak code will use the recommended transportation device by default. Of course, if you just make mutators votable, then we can try out some fun varieties if we want to. In particular, Titan and jailbreak are compatible, but I don't prefer it on any map except for JB-Face where a titan transformation is needed to use an alternate escape route.

K i'll leave everything default. I don't like the Titan mutator either so you won't see it enabled on the server any time soon unless enough of you talk me into it.

I don't intend to enable mutator voting because the more options there are, the more likely the pubs will leave. Same with custom maps and vehicles and such. Most pubs won't wait around for endless downloads, and I don't want to discourage them. Today's pub could be tomorrows ToJ member. If you ever watch, when there are pubs on our server they seldom vote for the custom maps.

Everything seems to be working OK. My vehicle unlock mutator doesn't seem to work with it tho. May be glitchy with my team balance mutator as well. We'll have to play test tonight :D

Back