Contributors

Zazzy

There are some people, members, not officers, who don't have any "responsabilities" lined up for them when they log on. Yet, they go the extra mile to make a difference in the guild, and give their time, gold, advice, and dps/heal/tanking to help their fellow guildies out.

This is NOT defined as a higher level running all the lower levels through VC and Stockades, and SM. That's not helping in my opinion, that's crippling.

But after group questing with Keerah and Avesther yesterday, I really felt the need to make a thread something like this.

Avesther spends lots of gold respeccing, because Redeemed needs a healer. He hasn't been able to get her epic flyer because he spends lots of money on us. Then he spends lots of time fishing and cooking. Then he spends lots of time healing for people doing quests he doesn't need a lot of the time.

I wanna express my Thanks to Avesther for all his help.

And also to Goblit, because she has often been there for guildies and for me, whether it was an extra DPS for an instance, and quest, a good laugh, and is like a mother to this guild in many ways.

please, show them some love!

It is really wonderful having people who add to the humor and companionship in our guild. They are definitely giving people and play a very important role in our guild. Who says you have to be an officer to have an important role? There are many roles that are picked up by others which are truly appreciated and like this time should be acknowledged.

Above post wrote: "This is NOT defined as a higher level running all the lower levels through VC and Stockades, and SM. That's not helping in my opinion, that's crippling." I believe this depends on who is running through VC. If Avesther started a low level toon and wanted to level a bit faster through the lower levels, I'd certainly help him get gear and quests done in VC as we've all been in VC hundreds of times. However, if you don't have a higher level toon and haven't run through VC, don't be surprised if I don't help out for those type of runs.

Three Cheers for people like Avesther and Goblit who have gone out of their way to make things enjoyable in difficult situations, who have had to roll over and rethink things and still keep coming back to give us their company and even in their own difficult situations have hung in there to be with us. Part of being in a guild is putting up with good and bad, realizing it's not always a 'piece of pie' because we are human.

On a side note, it is also not easy being a guild leader officer either. While kudo's are being handed out, they have put in time that many of us do not or can not put in. Many people do not realize the immense time it takes just being an officer let alone putting together guild functions, raids etc.

Thank you all for putting your time and love in for us!

Back