Counter-Strike on the XBox

If you want a bad version of a 4 year old game go for it. I mean Controls are better on the PC, Graphics are better on the pc, Online community is better on the pc, and you dont have to pay for Xbox live just to play is better on the pc.

Agreed Exo-Slayer
smile.gif
Just a simple computer is better then game system. If your that anxious, get the emulator o_O;

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Zealot @ Nov. 16 2003,5:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xel @ Nov. 16 2003,3:00)]*sigh* lets go buy Quake 3 for dreamcast while we are at it
or Unreal Tournement for PS2 ^_^
I thought I had played a few bad video games in my life, until I played UT for the PS2...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Parakletos @ Nov. 17 2003,1:50)]Don't forget SC for N64. Split screen 1v1 action!  Talk about not using a map hack...
I have no idea why Nintendo and Blizzard thought that was even close to a decent idea :|

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Parakletos @ Nov. 17 2003,5:50)]Don't forget SC for N64. Split screen 1v1 action!  Talk about not using a map hack...
LOL

I tried that, u have no idea how unconforting it is. I sent darktemplars, as soon as i reach his bunkers, scan -_- lol

cant u link up xbox cs for 8 player party action ?? that would so rule... even if you needed 2 xboxs, 2 tvs and 2 versions of cs o_O

yea.. but then you'd have a 4 person split screen per TV with the avg 20in being 5sq. in of space per player I would go insane. lol I would get my own TV and own them all mwahahahahhahahah

Back