Counting My Blessings

Tekton

Thanks Tots, for giving bags and gold to a level 3 shaman you didn't know from Adam.

Thanks founders, whoever you are/were, for creating a space where I can enjoy time with my 9 year old and not worry about what she might see in chat.

Thanks Pneuma for leading prayer in chat from time to time.

Thanks officers, for putting Scripture in the Guild MotD. It feeds my soul.

Thanks members, when I see you obey Christ's commands to love each other, it glorifies God and makes me to want to give him glory.

Thanks to everyone who can read for putting up with my dry wit in chat. I know that sometimes (*sometimes) I might not be funny.

Thank you to those who always ask in chat for guildies before pugging a random.

Thank you to Flame for always asking if anyone needs help with any group quests even though I've never taken you up on it.

Thanks officers, for the time you sacrifice for the guild when you could just be enjoying yourselves.

God's Peace,
Tek

Thank you Tekton for being a loving, supportive member of Redeemed who has his eyes wide open to the service of so many in making Redeemed the loving Christian guild that it is.

I'm online a lot, if anyone ever needs to talk, come see me!

See Tek I told you you were awesome :p

and don't kid yourself...you have me rolling with the jokes you put out there. You are soooo funny. It's a joy every time you're on.

Wait... who's Adam?

Adam is my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather.

My family is famous cause he was like, the first guy ever.

Back