cpl_mill

Glad we threw mill in there but can we lose a few maps, like seige/survivor...they kill the server traffic and frankly I know few people who do like those maps. My point: We should seriously reconsider our server map rotation. Make it democratic possibly, let the members of ToJ CS community speak out about what they want in there rotation...I mean they are the ones who have to play on it right?

Just a thought..

-Micah

dead aim.....you dont check the server discussion forum very much do you?...you should go take a look at the new map cycle thread =)

ToJ | Dead_Aim said:
Glad we threw mill in there but can we lose a few maps, like seige/survivor...they kill the server traffic and frankly I know few people who do like those maps. My point: We should seriously reconsider our server map rotation. Make it democratic possibly, let the members of ToJ CS community speak out about what they want in there rotation...I mean they are the ones who have to play on it right?

Just a thought..

-Micah

Democracy has already spoken :)

http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8589

You know I have love for everyone. Anyways glad to see knew map rotation, I haven't check forums lately for server discussion due to my dsl modem box being fried during a bad storm so I have a short time to sign on from school...much thanks to all who were/are invovled.

-Micah

Back