CS:Source Server

No we don't. Last time I checked, there was no way to admin one. That may have changed in the time since. In the mean time, we are encouraging people to drop by 7Fs CS:Source servers. They are a great bunch of guys from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada to play with.

understandable.. i thought they had rcon, i should check that again.

VAC being not enabled on CS:S is also pretty much understandable. CS Source is still in infant stage, as it only consists of 2 models, Phoenix Connexion and US Seal team as choosable skins. They said they're making the other 6 and maybe new ones, so the pplz hav to wait.

They do have rcon, I've used it..kicking banning people is fine..if you know how to admin..
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ([toj.cc]hescominsoon @ Nov. 23 2004,7:09)]when did they fully enable it? As per several gaming oriented sites banning is not striaghtforward. Many of us use rcon BTW..however VAC IS NOT enabled yet either.
I am not 100% sure they fully enabled it, but im pretty sure that VAC isn't enabled yet as well. I banned someone off the trib server one time for speedhacking/aimbot..(the kind that kills 5 ppl in 1 sec..all headshots..etc) Anywho, it seemed to work.

For the Tribforce CS:S Server? It is in my signature!!
smile.gif
So is the 1.6 Custom Map Server..also has some normal maps in the rotation.

CS: Source: 65.255.231.189:27015

Last thing i checked i pinged about 75 not bad. niec quality server too, but too bad not many ppl use it.

Oh, I R Nub.
tounge.gif

I ended up finding it after like 15 minutes searching for it on the site. Was pinging like 130 last night though I think.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ([7F]Pilgrim @ Nov. 25 2004,3:20)]For the Tribforce CS:S Server? It is in my signature!!
smile.gif
So is the 1.6 Custom Map Server..also has some normal maps in the rotation.

CS: Source: 65.255.231.189:27015
i never see anyone on the 7F source server o_O

That's because it's sometimes hard to populate a server..try joining it and going to get a snack..when you come back someone might join..
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ([7F]Pilgrim @ Nov. 26 2004,12:16)]That's because it's sometimes hard to populate a server..try joining it and going to get a snack..when you come back someone might join..
smile.gif
maybe i will >.> <.<

Back