CS:Source

MASH 4077

I was wondering how many if any toj member played cs:source, i think its a very fun game, with its realism and awsome graphics, but wasn't sure if many toj members played it. If you do, can you leave your x-fire name/IM/ or steam id, so i can get a hold of you, and we can play :cool:

I do, just cant find anyone to play really. Toj did have a server up, i dont see it now. I run my own server from time to time when people want to play.I've been looking for people to help me test my server. I have about 180 maps installed for css and some of them are really cool, just no one to play except bots. And the server is a dedicated P4 computer, so bots can be run no problem.

My AIM:Talon3950547 Yahoo: majortalon18 xfire: tojcctalon

hescominsoon said:
TOJ has a cs:s server in testing. VAC2 is not out yet and no other anti-cheat system is currently available for source which is delaying TOJ's deployment of source.

so no cheating detection exists atm? btw i'm thinking of picking it up

I have it and really don't like it, still to many bugs for me in it, still <3 1.6. Competition is really easy in css, most of my friends play cal invite source b/c its so easy.

exactly, i think reg cs is full of hackers and is too hard, i think they made it a little to realistic, like shooting through the corners, and when you get shot it jerks you back, and it makes me mad.

even tho cs source has that i think its not as bad. Maybe it is and maybe they just made it harder to kill people or something i dont know but it sure is funner.

AIM: TruthYeshuaS

Email: SoulOfSSTGULL@Hotmail.com

Steam ID: Swubu2 <---- Im guessing thats wut u want, its wut i put in for the steam id little thingy when i dled it. :confused:

I Play CS:S Alot now. use to play WC3 TFT but not as much nemore.

I was going to get CS:S but after playing at the local gaming center i got bored...i mean it seems easier then CS 1.6 to kill people (mainly all hs kills on CS:S) and i don't think the guns are that realistic to me...

Back