current cheese?

I would guess the same as any other game - it will start at about $60 and then work it's way down to $50 or $40. From what I know you will have to pay a monthly subscription though I understand very little about it - I don't know if it will start immediately or if there will be a lee-way.

Well, I encourage you to buy the game and at least try it out. If you don't like it you may be able to sell it to one of our other members, or auction it on ebay.

What I plan on doing is paying for two or so months, and then have a time where I don't play the game for a few months. I won't pay for it every month, but I will pay for it when I know I'll have time off to take advantage of the subscription.

Ill show you loj will my elite cool ness im uber cool ranging 5.3 weighing at 87lb hazle eyes and a mean look o.o i staring at you

Hehe, that's okay, I've still beat LoJ in every duel we've been in
tounge.gif
smile.gif

btw - I'm working on getting the Raid website up tonight. Look for it tomorrow morning or if you're up late today. It won't be much, but I'm planning on doing similar stuff in the future - this is the first step in a series of things I want to do for you guys.

Back