custom cs server

babo

I was actually thinking of starting us a custom cs map server... which consists of.... hey you guessed it!!! Custom maps ONLY. I really miss playing a lot of the good custom maps that I do have, and I don't think we'll be getting any on the toj server anytime soon. Well let me know yalls opinion (yes it counts much)

If u do hav enough bandwidth, then i'm all for it! i like the normal maps, such as dust and aztec etc., but i do miss playing on de_dawn, and other favorite custom maps.

No of course I don't have the bandwidth for it :eek:!...
thats why I'm getting somebody else to host it. I just want to know if anyone will play on it with me... You know, I mean theres no sense getting a server if I'll be alone on it.

Dude, I posted about this a while back. I'm all for it, bro. I love custom maps. The standard rotation has given me the blues...

sad.gif

66.150.49.74:27015

It's to be called Tribe of Judah::Christian CUSTOM CS
tounge.gif
helped babo select it

*gg* i gotta go bug him to make me an admin
biggrin.gif

I have much love for custom map servers.

By the by, an additional Counter-Strike server is high on the "wish list"--a list of services and expenses we would like covered by corporate or ministry sponsors. But first we need a Sponsor Information Package! <ADVERTISEMENT>If you want to help to create said Sponsor Information Package, e-mail me at tek7 AT toj DOT cc</ADVERTISEMENT>.

*bows* Thank you.

personally I'm trying to stay away from the common custom maps... such as the fy_ maps, awp_map .etc

aztec3 is being looked into...

don't be shy to request maps
wow.gif

Back