Custom server suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
can we have a superhero or warcraft 3 mod on the custom server that will save our xp too?

err then why do we have he glass map on the custom?? jusst wondering and im not trying to be rude

errr but last time i played there there was more team killing than enemy killing which is not teamplay focused

atown - was not hte last time u played glass immediatly after the admin-tn3 match?

If so, then the cal setting was still in effect allowing for FF. Normally FF is disabled on both the custom and regular ToJ servers.

actually no that was my 2nd to last time and on HE glass all u have to do is throw a nade at ur allies foot and the glass breaks and they fall. lol oh well im happy either way

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]2x128 meg pc-800 RDRAM
(this will go for a 1.4 ghz pent-4 i have on standby)
or
p-3 slot 1 100MHZ FSB(not 133!)anything up to 1ghz
or
any socket a(athlon xp) minimum 1500+ up to 2000+ and 2x128 pc-133 (motherboard is an abit a7v-133c)

Couldn't u use a single 256 meg pc-800 RDRAM? 512?

What about a PC that has 1600MHZ FSB? (btw, it exist )
wow.gif

What about those Dell server CPU's?

PowerEdge 1800
Intel® Xeon™ 2.8GHz, 1MB Cache, 800MHz FSB

256MB DDR2 400MHz (1X256MB), Single Ranked DIMMs

40GB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive

hey guys, for servers, lookem at the fry's ads. in the bay area. look at em. hope we can find someone who can buy it. probably not me. not that involved, plus my parents won't relaly like it...

- nice comps bad prices. 'i mean like bad as in totally bad!'
laugh.gif

not literally of course

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]hey guys, for servers, lookem at the fry's ads. in the bay area. look at em. hope we can find someone who can buy it. probably not me. not that involved, plus my parents won't relaly like it...

What are you talking about, SilentAssassin?

I'd rather donate money than donate a pc/cpu, if I had a job!

Or, saved up those thousands of dollars when I got paid $10 tax free...
wow.gif
 ($1,600 monthly)

well... they ARE cheap. just find someone who is willing to buy it. like +-1000. for a 2. something ghz proccessor, since we need power, 512 ram. and basic stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back