CYBERPUNK 2077 question about this FYI I’m married and very happy

Spookiifyy

Basically I made a female character because overall I don’t like how male characters are made and female voice lines sound better and look better and I don’t like looking at a male penis haha in a game but the game cyberpunk 2077 does let you choose romance options And as a female character you can choose two romance options River or Judy obviously since I don’t want the character to be seen as a lesbian I chooses river not because I like men I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT lmao but is it weird is it a sin if I do because I do the action ? But the story that I’m trying to make the character is not “lust driven” my V even tho she is going through a double edge sword I see it as a spiritual awakening and make a story where My female protagonist goes through the changes then after she finds peace even tho you can help her live longer due to@the fact she has a artifact stuck in her head she was told by a Ripper to the name of Vick rippers are like doctors in the game that my female protagonist has 2 weeks to live so she goes through a lesson that maybe god gives her and I try to dictate a life that can honor god as much as she can so question is am I doing a sin bc I’m using a female protagonist and making her like a man how it’s suppose to be even tho I’m a man myself

Basically I made a female character because overall I don’t like how male characters are made and female voice lines sound better and look better and I don’t like looking at a male penis haha in a game but the game cyberpunk 2077 does let you choose romance options And as a female character you can choose two romance options River or Judy obviously since I don’t want the character to be seen as a lesbian I chooses river not because I like men I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT lmao but is it weird is it a sin if I do because I do the action ? But the story that I’m trying to make the character is not “lust driven” my V even tho she is going through a double edge sword I see it as a spiritual awakening and make a story where My female protagonist goes through the changes then after she finds peace even tho you can help her live longer due to@the fact she has a artifact stuck in her head she was told by a Ripper to the name of Vick rippers are like doctors in the game that my female protagonist has 2 weeks to live so she goes through a lesson that maybe god gives her and I try to dictate a life that can honor god as much as she can so question is am I doing a sin bc I’m using a female protagonist and making her like a man how it’s suppose to be even tho I’m a man myself
Apologies for the delay in approval. I've not long to post a reply but the short of it is even if it doesn't cause you to sin personally you should be concerned about supporting a product that encourages sin in others. See Paul's writings on eating food offered to idols https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+10:23-33&version=NASB . I once read an article about a lesbian woman, from a Catholic family, who's first exposure to homosexuality (the very concept of it) came from playing Fallout 2 as a child and put her on the path to it. Having some knowledge of Cyberpunk, via videos and research, the developers of Cyberpunk clearly intended to normalize and promote homosexuality (and trans). While nothing of this world is perfect for such a blatant push of sin I am certain it is counterproductive to morality, to Christianity, to go along with the world by giving money to such people. Regardless since you've already bought the game I'm uncertain as whether giving it up now would do anything. Though I note the possibility of it leading one into the temptation of buying more or desensitizing one further to the sin.

Back