DarkFall Online...

Zanthox

Know I havn't been around much lately... here is why...
Darkfallonline.com.
I am currently getting involved with it and just joined a clan in line for beta.
As far as I know ToJ has no plans for getting in on DF (so far anyway), and I am NOT trying to take away any of their members if they do... but.... I just joined a clan called the Crossbones (Crossboneslegacy.com) and they are a very good and active guild for DF that is NOT a christian guild but very christian friendly, and in their leader is a christian and asked me personally to ask people in my christian alliance to join up.
They used to be a SWG guild, but then it went.... bad.... and now are in an 'inactive' stage and are waiting for DF to come out, and if any of you check out DF and are really interseted I encourage you to join me! I think it will be the best MMO to date, but we shall see...
God Bless you guys and I'll see ya in GW later!

Hmmm...I've never heard of this game. I get CGW and PCGamer and have never seen anything mentioned in there about it either. What gives?

interesting...but the site looks sorta lame, if they were to switch the graphics over to cell shading the game would rock :p

It has been in developement since before 2001 (when it was announced) and the release date is not announced yet... most "official" things like a mag I would suppose would not mention it to much incase it fades into nothing... which it wont!
I think the site looks ok, but I care more for the info, w00t w00t!:D

Back