Darn those rabblerousers

Flashon

My goodness, It was yesterday when i was in the ToJ server 1, and we had a player named Lordi, who was using unthinkable words like Jesus is all a lie, christianity is a lie and things like that. lol i tried the admin list and bah non of the admins will reply to me and i was stressed. Thanks to Babo for coming in later to take the situation
smile.gif
. any possibility that there can be a quicker admin-access in-reach?

from what I saw from watching my roommate playing around on ToJ 1 the situation with "Lordi" was diffused fairly rapidly (10 min maybe?). I'm not really sure how to get it more efficient.

i cannot even begin to tell you how ridiculous the title of this thread is... but I do understand where you were going.

alot of non-christians that play in are server do great, and don't mind the rules because of our mature environment. Don't lump them all in with a few grief players.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Corpfox @ Mar. 23 2004,11:36)]Is that the best insult you got? you gotta have worse.
rock.gif
pfft, Christians are lame with insults . . . you big nincompoop.

*^ wonders why he posts stuff like that ^*

Where is the delete button?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]pfft, Christians are lame with insults . . . you big nincompoop.

If your being scarcastic, its not funny.

But some people can't hold their rage problem, not even Christians.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]*^ wonders why he posts stuff like that ^*

Where is the delete button?

rock.gif

I have a Rage problem.

I watched that movie. *shudders* it was horrid... If you have the chance to watch it, PASS!!! and rent the original Carrie....

eh, i used to have a slight problem with my rage, now i can hold it.. but i tend to do that.. then when i get mad.. i really get mad and that's when you dont wanna be round me
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Sry if my topic title was too offensive or rediculouse or anything. I appologize, but i thought this had to be fixed. The guy who was cursing was going onto insulting me after i told him to stop the curse word.

Speaking of rage, i have some problem too. I can try holding it, but it would go blasting away at one point. I'm still tryin got get it in control, and i find the best way in Bible and prayer (in almost complete silence and relaxing moment)

Back