DC Online

[toj.cc]phantom

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
Do we have a DC Online league? Or does anyone play? If you can play you can look me up. My main heroes name is PhantomSteel...

I played the beta extensively to max level and beyond but didn't like many aspects (well I liked the travel powers but that's about all). Champions is F2P too sooooo...

Last edited:
Yeah since you can't mix powers for free it did remove half of what was good about the game. Though on the visual end, even just the free part of it, CO's character creator is far superior to DC's. Both games suffer far to much from boring, same as every other mmorpg, grindy game play though. The operative difference between them is I can play CO for free if I couldn't the better choice would be less obvious to me. Of course if you like DC that's cool I do miss super speeding up buildings to get insane air but that's all. I already posted a semi-review about the game here if curious (oh that thread is about Rev_Rog asking if anyone plays maybe you could play with him if he still does?).

I don't actually have CO installed right now anyway because I needed the hard drive space.

Last edited:
Back