Dead Nation, Super Stardust HD, or Wipeout HD + Fury?

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
"All PlayStation Network customers can select two PS3 games from the following list. The games will be available for 30 days shortly after PlayStation Store is restored and can be kept forever.

* Dead Nation
* inFAMOUS
* LittleBigPlanet
* Super Stardust HD
* Wipeout HD + Fury
Source: Sony reveals choice of free game downloads as part of PSN 'Welcome Back' program

Copy/paste from PSN Welcome Back!:

I already own inFamous and LittleBigPlanet, so I'm trying to decide which 2 of the remaining 3 (Dead Nation, Super Stardust HD, or Wipeout HD + Fury) to download.

I'm thinking Dead Nation and Wipeout HD + Fury as they seem to offer a more in-depth multiplayer experience (and Wipeout HD looks SO pretty on my HDTV). I played the demo for Super Stardust HD and it was fun, but I'm thinking the replay value wouldn't be on par with the other 2 titles.

SSHD is incredible if you like co-op, but it's not the longest lasting without DLC. I'll pick up Dead Nation (not the best reviews) and Wipeout for sure though.

Can't decide on the PSP games (if I get those also).

A thought occurred to me: My wife also had a PSN account. Do we each get 2 games (her personal information was stolen, too, so it's only fair) or is it per console?

Because if she also gets 2 free games, I'll ask her to download whatever title I don't select. That still leaves one left over, though, which is a bit weak. I don't meant to sound ungrateful, but for the hassle involved with changing debit cards and being put at risk for identity theft, free 3 low-cost games is a pretty weak apology.

They're still free though. That, and we get a free month of Plus, AND some free movie rentals.

Microsoft would've been like "Yeah, we got hacked. BUT YOU CAN BUY THE NEW BLACK OPS DLC HERE!"

yes its per account, as it should be. So you get 2 and your wife gets 2.

Back