December 2nd Beta Test!

Gator

Since it's tomorrow I was wondering what server are we joining, so we can level together?
I'll be making a BH and getting him to level 15 or so to test out his DPS, I don't know what his name is yet so this test should also give me a chance to find some good names.

Last edited:
if we are keeping our characters from last weekend i may stay on the server i was on last time. if they delete the characters then ill join you on your server. Only reason i would stay with my other character is because it is lvl 26 and i would like to test out the higher lvl content.

I have finals for the next two weeks, so my weekend will involve writing a lot of essays. I'll let someone play on my account for the beta, so if you either HAVEN'T played in the beta yet, or HAVEN'T had a character go past level 10 (and switch to the Advanced Class), PM me. I'll check my inbox in the morning, will change the password then.

2 more days of testing and its over! Recent twitter updates says they are done with beta testing after the 4th!

I didn't get one. I guess thoughtfully answering each question, and typing a 1-2 paragraph written response on 90% of the surveys wasn't good enough...

I felt the same way Flame but I think its a case of attempting to get more preorders, it does not sound like a real test they are shutting down daily beta testers on 4th too. They must think they have everything they need

Back