Votes: 4 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • its just a stinkin computer game!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
O

obnXs|03.Foolio

i think some people tak this game wayyyyy too seriously. not saying we should all be yelling our heads off over the mic
tounge.gif

i play cs cause its a hoot
biggrin.gif

sure lots of people actually want to get good at the game and get into leading the team and stuff like that but really..
all your doing is pressing keys a moving a mouse
rock.gif

Har har... it has it's serious moments... like I should just point out for your further education that the "to", should be changed to a too.

MOOOZZZZEEERRREEEELLLAAAAAA!!!!

im sorry i get confused with my "to's, too's and two's"
biggrin.gif

While I agree it is "just" a game, as with any game, if you are not trying your best at it, why play? If your team mates are not fulfilling the objective, I think it completely appropriate to prod them along. It is important to note though that there are many playing styles and we need to give room for them but underlying is the completion of the map objective. I have to admit, it is fun (once in a while) to go a few rounds of kniving when EVERYONE agrees, such as last night where I was seriously assaulted by no less then 4 CTs swing madly at my head.

Huh? you just called ehud a she, and asked the Regs if She was around?
rock.gif

LOL, I need to clearly define all my nicknames now or people will get confused... unless of course Joe really is a she?

laugh.gif

YO YO YO!?!?!

that train ain't even near the station! I honestly don't know who Hawk is asking about but please keep the "huddie is a girl" comments to just the rumor mill!

I think he is enquiring about the [Reg] female that had a laptop...don't remember her handle at the moment...

And as for Hawk's comments about 'playing your best' and 'completing map objectives' i whole-heartedly agree...we can teach n00bs how to play maps and such but if they are interested in just a deathmatch game, why come to CS?? What about UT or Quake?

The objectives are one of the ways that CS is so different from just shoot-em-ups...I love seeing ppl trying to get the hang of the game but our server might not be the best place to start off learning CS. I would prolly walk away from the game if I always started a map 0-19...teehee!

So please don't be insulted if we are trying to steer your n00b friends in the right direction when they come on the server, we are just trying to help!

hunnie didn't like her 'tude when playing CS, esp with azn_boi...also i think she was getting really busy with school.

She's taking a 'break', who knows, maybe she'll come back sometime...

Back