Donate to the 15k armor fund!

Goose62

If you're like me and not on very much to have time to spend going on runs all the time or farming, then you need this just as much as I do. I present to you, the DONATE TO THE 15K ARMOR FUND! I just learned how to farm ettins yesterday, so I'm trying to get money as well by selling some runes. If there are other ways to get money quickly, let me know. And if you would like to donate some items or GOLD/PLATINUM to me, then by all means just drop me a line in-game.

The best thing to do is learn the full desert run and run for tips, make 4-5 runs a day and usually youll net about 20+k a day

awesome...

Anyway, I too am strapped fer cash. I'll give you a blessing... *prays over goose*

Dear Heavenly Father, please help Goose to get money for 15k armor and please help him to change the avatar (it scarez me!)

Amen

Do you have the crafting materials you need? Post if you need anything.

Kell Queen of all Europe

Here's the crafting materials I need, w/o the helmet:

325 Iron Ingots
96 Tanned Hides
5 Fur Squares

Fur squares are easy, get 20 charr hides farming them and trade them at Calista in Ascalon City for 5 Fur. Also, salvaging the ettin pauldrons and hides you get Ettin farming should net a few hides.

Manyik said:
even easier = ask me for them next time you are in game :)

I probably have a couple I could give you too, I don't have a warrior so I don't keep much iron.

I guess my point was to point out the easy way to get fur.

Awesome! Thanks for your suggestions and willingness to donate to my fund :)

I actually do have some charr hides I can trade in for some Fur Squares. Anything else I need I'll just give you a hollar. Thanks again everybody ... but this isn't the end to the fund ... my doors are still open for cold hard CASH!

We have some iron ingots, I believe. As for gold, we're a bit depleted right now. We just put max armor on two or three characters...

Back