Donation idea

W

Wedge

Just an idea to through up there...mainly for Elite and those in control.

I would like to give to ToJ to support the server on a regular basis...however...I am very bad about remembering to do that. Very Bad. I would like to make a suggestion to the ToJ staff to help out people like me.

Since the competition teams seem to have this Yahoo email group thing set up, would it possible to set up an email group for those who would like to give donations? A mass email could be sent out, perhaps once per month and only to those that have signed up, just to remind people that donations are needed and the instructions on how to give. This would only be on a sign-up basis. The idea would be that you could have a link somewhere on the website to sign up for the email reminder. It would also be my hope that those who run the server would not have to chip in anything since they already give a lot of time, effort and attention to ToJ.

What do ya'll think? Would something like this be possible?

i am all for helping set it up and i think its a great idea...... wish i had my own CC and real job so i could help as is i am broke with finical commentments with my church, and girls dont help that any either...

Back