Dudes...seriosly...I need prayer support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avesther

My son is only 10 and has recently made some very foolish choices at school. He is looking at expulsion. My wife and I are fighting very hard to prove that, although what he did was very wrong, there is no grounds for expulsion.

I don't want to go into a very long and involved story. I'd bore you silly. What we are asking for is that the Lord will impart his wisdom on us and the board as we come together to determine what is best for our son on Monday May 10 @ 9:15am MDT.

To those who will take the time to lift their prayers to Jesus on our behalf, my wife and I thank you very much. And if anybody could, at the time above, please spend a few minutes in prayer for us. We are very much dealing with lies and traps set by the principalities of evil on this one and it would be so very much appreciated.

As a parent, Praying for wisdom.

As one facing holding back a child, praying together in trial.

We finished up the meeting and all things went well, considering.

The people we met are totally supportive and concerned with Tristans well being. Yes, he is expelled from school. And yes, this is good news. By being expelled, we now are in a position to give Tristan a new start. Once a child is expelled, the school board is forced to provide the child with an education somewhere.

We were being attacked right up to the start of the meeting. Once we entered the meeting room, I could feel all the demons run. The meeting was a very caring meeting and resolved many outstanding issues including we are seeing him placed into a school that has a better support system for his problems.

Things are looking up!!!

Thanks for you prayers and keep us in mind as we start a new journey.

Thanks for the update. Its great to hear back on how God hears and answers the prayers of His people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back