Dunes of Despair *bonus* help

Goose62

Ok, I just got out of game so my temper is still a little raging ;)

Anyways, I tried NUMEROUS times to complete the bonus for this quest, either to have my team die, too stupid, or too scared to even try. I CALL UPON SOE FOR ASSISTANCE! I don't know when I will be doing it, perhaps Tuesday night, but I wanted to see if anyone was down for helping me complete this difficult task.

I will assist you with either my monk or my ranger. I know both of those toons need the bonus for that mission (after I got level 20, I was less concerned wtih bonus, an more with getting the mission itself).

I know what you mean Kidan, I myself am level 20 and even though it doesn't mean anything or give me anything ... I'm more doing it for personal reason. And knowing that I completed every mission/bonus kinda gives me a sense that I really did beat the game at the end. I would really like doing it with the guild because then I know it will be planned out correctly and done well.

Hey Goose the Bonus is pretty rough. But next time I am on yell at me I will help. I am sorry I have not seen you ask for assisstance. I always ask if people need help as soon as I log in but 99% of the time I am ignored. So next time I am on look me up.

I feel as thought I should apologize ... you guys have been great! I just think I blew this situation up a little more than what it is. I've been trying to do this bonus for quite a few days now with random players (came close once, killed 2 of the 3 generals) and I think the frustration got to me, so I'm sorry and don't take this personal.

hey, if I'm online, I'd be happy to help. didn't do the bonus either, so would be nice to get it.

that and you promised me a sword...

Back