Dungeon Defenders game night event Thursday, Dec. 29, 2011

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Who's up for a round or two of Dungeon Defenders this Thursday (December 29) at, say, 8 p.m. Central (9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific)?

I'll be looking to join up with others to earn the following achievement:
Jingled All the Way
Delivered all the presents, and saved Santa Tavernkeep from the vile clutches of Mega-Snowman!
Though it may be overambitious for a level 8 character. ^^;;

/me taps mic

Is this thing on? 'allo? Anybody?

I bought the gamein October, but am just now getting into it. I am not sure my 6 lvls are high enough just yet.

I might be down for this. I'm driving from Nor Cal to So Cal tomorrow but if I still have energy in th evening, i love the game and don't want to completely ditch it for Sweater.

Im game if i can get it reinstalled..

Tower build level 70 Apprentice
Hybrid Squire level 70
Dps Huntress level 70

Sweeeeeet.

If we get enough players, we can divide up into two teams so we can share the uber-l33t high-level players evenly.

I don't see the Christmas DLC on sale on the Dungeon Defenders store page, so I think it's safe to assume it's free (and already added to the game).

Play Dungeon Defenders - Etherian Holiday Extravaganza
Free until January 2nd 10AM PST

As with most DunDef DLC, its free at first then goes paid for the long haul.

Make sure to click on the DLC page to register it for free.

I'm still hoping to play in the game night I helped plan, but my daughter is currently teething and last night was one of the most difficult nights since the first two weeks after we brought her home from the hospital. I may not be able to stay awake long enough to finish the round. We'll see.

If I do play, I'll likely head offline and to bed immediately after we finish the round.

I wont be making it tonight, We drove home from San Jose to San Diego and left pieces of our internal contents all along the way. (car sick? bad beef jerky? dunno but im not feeling good at all)

Oh and our 7month is doing some teething right now and it is brutal, so I feel your pain.

I wont be making it tonight, We drove home from San Jose to San Diego and left pieces of our internal contents all along the way. (car sick? bad beef jerky? dunno but im not feeling good at all)

Oh and our 7month is doing some teething right now and it is brutal, so I feel your pain.
Double whammy, eh?

Well, it's past 8 p.m. Central (obviously) and I won't be able to start up a round until my wife gets home from Walmart and takes over watching the little one. I know it's late notice, but could someone else start a group and lead the game?

I'll still try to get on as soon as I can, but I don't want others to miss out just because my schedule is wonky.

EDIT: I've invited everyone who's replied to the thread that may still be available to play to the ToJ Steam group chat room. I need to get back to my daughter, but I'll try to get back to the keys as soon as possible.

Last edited:
I just now got back to the computer. Blarg.

So I guess we'll re-schedule for another night before Jan. 2?

Sorry I missed it. Came home from work and daughter wanted to play a game with me since she was missing me because of all the overtime I've been working to cover other people's vacations. How could I say no?

After losing to my wife and her at Sorry, I went to bed at 9pm. Sigh. The joy of being an adult...

Maybe another day!

Anyone interested in taking a shot at this achievement tonight?

Same, and Kiljoy said he could bring any of his 3x level 74s to help !
For me it will be like 8pm PST, however.

Back