Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited

Used to play but stopped. It's an ok game for being free, but having once been spoiled with other MMO's it's hard to stick with it.

My Paladin is on Thelanis, but he's still level 1 so I'd be willing to roll a new character.

Used to play but stopped. It's an ok game for being free, but having once been spoiled with other MMO's it's hard to stick with it.
I had no idea that Elihu ever played DDO.

I've put up a poll to select which server we play on. Be sure to vote!

I have a character on a server...can't remember which...can't remember the class or level either. I just hate having to buy the expansions...it makes me sad.

[toj.cc]phantom;367049 said:
I have a character on a server...can't remember which...can't remember the class or level either. I just hate having to buy the expansions...it makes me sad.
Eh wot now? I didn't think the paid content amounted to something so large that you'd call it an "expansion." Then again, I don't know much about the paid content, so I might be mistaken.

There are paid "modules" that offer great XP and loot but from what I hear, you can get all the way to endgame raids as a freeplayer, you just suffer a little more then the VIPs along the way

Eh wot now? I didn't think the paid content amounted to something so large that you'd call it an "expansion." Then again, I don't know much about the paid content, so I might be mistaken.

lol I meant modules, I just couldn't think of the name...and expansions was as close as I could get.

Back