• Grey shield, bottom banner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey shield, bottom banner, bolder text

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Grey shield, no banner

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters

janc

Based on some feedback, I made a couple small revisions and added another emblem option. These are the different emblem variations I've come up with so far:

concept2.jpg

Blue shield, middle banner

concept3.jpg

Grey shield, bottom banner

concept4.jpg

Grey shield, bottom banner, bolder font

concept5.jpg

Grey shield with extra shading, no banner (may still use the banner on the website)

I can always mix and match variations from these options, but I wanted to condense the main choices here.

There a way to get #3 color of the shield onto #4? I like the brightness change, gives a lighting effect.

I like the no banner for our cloaks but keep the banner for things like a website. I would also like to see a Cross implemented somehow like we talked about in TS.

Grey Shield, no banner gets my vote.
A thing to consider is, the color of the cloak and the colors of the final emblem.
For example, we probably don't want a grey cloak if we use a grey colored shield.

I would say either blue cloak/grey shield or grey cloak/blue shield. Like I said, I can swap colors easily. :)

I'll play with a cross as well at some point, probably tonight.

I couldn't resist trying out a few more options, so this will probably wreck the poll, unfortunately. I added a cross and previewed it on a dark background to see what it would be like on a cloak:

concept6.jpg
concept7.jpg
concept8.jpg

Last edited:
I like the left most one, the way you can see the cross behind the guy is neat. The far right one doesnt really look like a cross, but it does look neat with the decoration coming out behind the shield.
These are looking good, can you try one with a blood red cross for me? :)

Last edited:
I'm not sure if we are final on the hand, but I would love to see what it looks
like with the crosses minus the hand

I like the angel on shield on red cross on black, no hand. the best so far, imo

Last edited:
I think it's difficult to tell it's a cross when it's behind the shield. Hmmm..... possible transparency on the shield? Sorry for getting things all spun around Janc :(

Last edited:
No worries, just want to come up with something that will make the most people happy.

Rather than transparency, how about just moving it in front of the shield, but behind the robed figure and wings? It would be pretty obvious it's a shield sticking out from behind the cross, but would make the cross more obvious. What color cross is preferred?

concept12.jpg

moved cross forward, added some extra detail to the cross and some shading to the robe

Dude, these keep getting better and better... this is an epic thread as we watch the Legion logo unfold.

Back