Eorzea ― The Making of a Realm #6 | Preorder Update

XionTawa

Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35uv3oa1fx0

PC + 10,547 = 152,721
PS3 + 1,122 = 24,691

Total + 11,669 = 177,412

There are a total of 5 weeks remaining until the launch of Final Fantasy XIV. Pre-Orders are very nice for being in the Americas only region. The PC version is well on track to hitting 200,000 Pre-Orders minimum. Actual sales will be higher as many people do not Pre-Order and will just pick it up on launch day or later, and you still have 2 other regions in the world!

Please take into account that these numbers are from America only and do not include ALL pre-orders. Also the figures are taken from VGChartz. They are not to be taken with 100% accuracy as there is a margin of error but will be fairly close to the real deal.

Last edited:
Best Making of a Realm yet! I love Nobuo Uematsu's music, I cannot wait to get a copy of the soundtrack. I am almost as excited for that as I am for the actual game. :)

Best Making of a Realm yet! I love Nobuo Uematsu's music, I cannot wait to get a copy of the soundtrack. I am almost as excited for that as I am for the actual game. :)

Ha, when I read Nobuo was doing the game's music, I almost pre-ordered on the spot. No lie. :p

Back