Eskimo's Musings.

I guess I came off wrong with my post.

I was just talking about things about the Catholic church that really don't make sense. And I don't end up hating groups of people for one person's mistake. I was pretty much just trying to say, where do they get this stuff if it's not in the bible? I didnt mean for it to come off like i'm prejudiced against Catholics or anything hehe :p

Sorry about the confusion :)

NP. Thank you for clarifying because it did sound a little judgemental. :)

I agree with you though about some of the things that are going on in Catholic churches and have went on. It is incidents like the ones that you mentioned that make people think that all Catholic churches and priests are like that and some of them are not but we certainly hear more about the bad ones than the good ones. I just continue to pray for them. Because right now that is all I know to do until God reveals to me if I am to do anything else and what that might be. Ya know?

My "New" Bible verse

I am not sure how many of you may have noticed.:confused: ... I have changed my Bible verse from Ephesians to Matthew. Here is the reason why.

As of late in my life, I have been re-arranging my priorities( was a bit off track for a while.) and because of some other things that have happend in my life.... I had to realize that I am under authority. I had to realize where I fell under that particular authority. I am in authority over the GFC, however, the GFC in some ways, is in authority over me. God is in authority over me, just as my parents are. However, I am still in authority over myself.
It is a reminder to myself. I am a MAN under authority. I can say do this and I know that those under my authority will do it. However, with this authority, comes the responsibility. I must not shirk my responisbility. Else my Authority will be removed. Like in the parable of the talents.... I can only hope and pray that I fulfill my authority and when my Master returns, he finds that i have used my authority to His Glory.

Thank you,

Yes. THE GREAT ESKIMO PIE has done it. He has reached 2000 kills within a 1 month period on the Trinity server. I have at last count I had 2117 kills and 1617 deaths Not a great ratio, I am working on that. THough I do have the most kills of anyone in the top 15 on the trinity server.

Just a cool little tidbit.

hehe. Well, I keep poping in on GFC, but ya'll are playing source. :p No biggie, and actually, took me more than a month thinking back. I think it is the best score I have ever had. THough I am sure that others have done better. ;) Hope to see the rest of you online sometime to play again

Hey bro,
If you see us on Source... Hit us with a message through HLSW, I know I'll hop over and pwn ya :p
:D

My Grandfather sent me these. I would have to say they are pretty good.
What do you think?

Christian One Liners

Don't let your worries get the best of you, remember, Moses started out as a basket case.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

It is easier to preach ten sermons than it is to live one.

The good Lord didn't create anything without a purpose, but mosquitoes come close.

When you get to your wit's end, you'll find God lives there.

Opportunity may knock once, but temptation bangs on your front door forever.

Quit griping about your church; if it was perfect, you couldn't belong.

If the church wants a better pastor, it only needs to pray for the one it has.

God Himself does not propose to judge a man until he is dead.
So why should you?

Some minds are like concrete, thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.

Peace starts with a smile.
!

We were called to be witnesses, not lawyers or judges.

Be ye fishers of men. You catch them - He'll clean them.

Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.

*+*+*! +*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Don't put a question mark where God put a period.

Forbidden fruits create many jams.

God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God grades on the cross, not the curve.

God loves everyone, but probably prefers "fruits of the spirit" over "religious nuts!"

God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.

He who angers you, controls you!

If God is your Co-pilot - swap seats!

Don't give God instructions -- just report for duty!

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+ *+*+*+*+*

The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power behind us.

The Will of God never takes you to where the Grace of God will not protect you.

We don't change the message, the message changes us.

You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to..........discourage him.

The best mathematical equation I have ever seen:

1 cross + 3 nails= 4 given.

I HAVE SOME MOST EXCELLENT NEWS!!! (No it is not about our house. :mad: )

JESUS IS COMING BACK!!!!! When? I have no idea..... Only the Father knows that :p YES!! JESUS IS COMING BACK!! He has prepared a place for us in heaven! Can you believe it? I hope my house is right next to.....EVERYONES!!! :D :D :D Just a crazy thought I wanted to share with you all!! JESUS IS COMING BACK!! ISN'T ONE OF THE MOST AWESOME THINGS EVER?!?!?!?!

Back