Everyone should use an aim bot

Que Pasa

The Admin AIM Bot's Screen Name has changed to tojserverhelp.

Please, if you have problems in the server, have a talk with AOL Instant Messenger Screen Name tojserverhelp.

Simply sending the phrase "help" will contact all of the admins over AIM, telling them there is a problem in the server. I've spent a good amount of time writing this, eliminating the work of finding all of the admins' screen names. It doesn't get much easier than this.

All of this information, in a little more detail is available in a stickied thread at the top of this forum. This is just a notice about the name change, as the name change went rather unnoticed.

That WAS kinda worded funny when I first looked at it
smile.gif

Can i hijack this thread to open suggestions for improvements to the bot... I dont know much about coding but heres my idea...

So far noone has used the steamid parameter. Maybe we can have a parameter for the player name or something?

It would be great to have an idea of why we are going into a server, if its a hcaker i go in under an alias to catch them.

Maybe a command like:
help name hacker
help name abuse
help name language

is that possible? anyone else have any ideas?

i think a script where the admins can say we've responded, so the other admins know its taken care of...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]i think a script where the admins can say we've responded, so the other admins know its taken care of...

yes a "rizz dealing" reply would be super. Irealise we are admin-hijacking this thread. If the general community have any ideas then we are open to suggestions..

I think it is a good idea for you guys to know. I'm willing to let you guys know the name and the problem, but with the bot being off that makes it kind of hard. Also if there was a way to instant message us back letting us know you are on the way that way we know for sure it got through.

Well..as far as I know..I'm not an admin..:laugh: Thanks for trying to make it easier for us to contact you
smile.gif

Back