EVGA Contest

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
Another EVGA contest for L4D and L4D2. I forget if I posted about this one or the previous one. Regardless here it is. It started March 15th but goes on to the 31st so plenty of time to play once on their servers.

Don't you have to register your Steam ID with EVGA prior to the start of the event to be eligible to win, though?

Don't you have to register your Steam ID with EVGA prior to the start of the event to be eligible to win, though?

They say conflicting things
EVGA said:
"Official gaming will begin on March 15th at 4:00PM Pacific, and continue until March 31st at 11:59PM. Anyone that signs up and plays any length of time during those two weeks will be eligible to win a prize." However they also say "To enter participants must first register on EVGA website before the event date."
I tested it though and got a conformation e-mail that I was signed up.

I think I may sit this one out.

I'm not especially fond of playing L4D or L4D2 on pub servers.

I think I may sit this one out.

I'm not especially fond of playing L4D or L4D2 on pub servers.

No worries I'm not playing either (since I don't have the game loaded and it would take away from the time I'm playing TF2 :p). Just making a post for those who may be interested.

I signed up. It says we can create a friends-only lobby on one of their servers. If I create one, I'll be sure to send invites.

Back