Farewell

erikkennedy777

Plainly put, I just don't like Aion. I don't want to give a list of reasons why, cause I hate to put down a game you all are playing and hopefully enjoy. I am really just looking for a good MMO to play until SWTOR comes out, possibly Star Trek Onlilne too. Star Wars and D&D are my two favorite fantasy IP's, and we all know how good DDO and Galaxies were. Anyway, feel free to stay in touch, my facebook link is in my post about my daughter having cancer, and I'm sure ToJ will have a SWTOR chapter when it comes out. Right now I'm playing the 10 day trial of WAR, cause I couldn't remember my old account that I had some T3 toons in. PVP as soon as your character is created...yummy.

Have fun in Aion.

Love your brother,

Erik

Take care bud. No worries about you not liking Aion.
Is SWTOR a MMO or stand alone game?

God bless you and your family

TOR is MMO by Bioware and it does look amazing. Its still a ways out, however.

Hey Erik it was nice chatting with you in game and sorry it didn't work out for you. I hope you enjoy War again after some time away. Was a fantastic game as well and only gets better as they clean up the bugs. I will follow your child's story via facebook and pray as led.

i love SW,,can you build up a sith?? the dark side has way cool powers.
hmm who could i kill with a single though? mwuhahahah

Yes, you can play as part of the Sith Empire. They just recently revealed info about the Sith warrior.

Back