File Planet Subscribers

Thaddius

If your a file planet subscriber you can apply and get a key for the open beta while they last. I got mine reserverd so I thought I would let you guys know.

Cory

You should be able to start playing with that right away if you subscribe. The stress test should take place this week with the open beta in the near future.

unfortunately its a total mess over there...especially for new subscribers (that includes me). I have been charged twice, so I have a cc payment of $30+.
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (.se3ker. @ Nov. 01 2004,7:44)]unfortunately its a total mess over there...especially for new subscribers (that includes me).  I have been charged twice, so I have a  cc payment of $30+.
sad.gif
Um, I think I might have some friends over at Fileplanet.

I'll ask around, and see if I can get it straightened out...

edit: I was wrong
sad.gif
- the friends I was thinking of are at Gamespy.  I'll keep searching though, hopefully I can get in contact with someone.

editagain: wow, I'm a moron. I totally forgot Fileplanet was run by Gamespy. Anyway, I've emailed the two guys that work there about your problem seeker.

Woohoo, downloading for 8 hours straight and have a total of 200 megs down. Only 2,363.93 to go...

Seeker,

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] Q10468 - FAQ: Subscriber notification Nov 1, 2004

Due to the overwhelming response the WoW Beta has received we are experiencing some delays in your subscription status. It has been processed, but may take a little longer to go through to show you as a subscriber. Please do not click the Submit button again, this will cause multiple processes.

You will receive an email that says "Welcome!" and then your subscription is open. Please proceed to the FilePlanet sign up again for the WoW beta and get your key. http://www.fileplanet.com/betacenter/wow_open/signup/

Should you experience any duplicate charges, please contact Customer Support using the Send Request button. We will be happy to take care of it!

Thank you !

This is taken directly from the Support Center at Fileplanet.

Here is the site you should go to; simply click on the bottom right where it says 'Send Request' to see if you can get your billing fixed.
http://support.gamespy.com/article.aspx?id=10468&cNode=0B3A7L

Let me know how it goes Se3ker.

About 31 hours of downloading, and I only have 981 megs down, and am at 38% .
wow.gif

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheJfreak @ Nov. 03 2004,2:22)]how come u cant see when i messege you on msn
Is anyone else having this problem with messaging me?

Back