Final Fantasy XI

Seraph

Well, I'm working on the logistics of getting the proposition for the Final Fantasy Chapter for ToJ. I have already led several groups in the game, and I think this could work out. I need to see how many are interested and put aside a time to get the Worldpass.

The thing that stinks about this is that you will all likely need to make new characters if you already play the game on another server other than Ifrit. Things will include getting levels for newbies, making items for less, finishing quests, helping get AF gear (when someone gets high enough to go after it), spreading the Word in the groups we enter, and fighting cheaters in the game (the Gilfarmer LS's). Ballista is also a fun PVP game.

If this gets popular, if some people have another character on another server, then we can make this a multi-server chapter (which would be very cool!). For those who are interested, maybe we can brainstorm other ideas to spread God's glory in Van'adiel.

Sereph

Loads of flying pink elephants dancing with alligators wearing top hats. Wait no that sounds like Fantasia never mind.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Seraph @ Dec. 13 2004,11:06)]Well, I'm working on the logistics of getting the proposition for the Final Fantasy Chapter for ToJ.
I did receive, read, and reply to your e-mail, Seraph. Sorry about the delay. ^^;;

o_O Tek replied to an email...
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Dec. 14 2004,6:30)]I did receive, read, and reply to your e-mail, Seraph. Sorry about the delay. ^^;;
<span id='ME'><center>Kidan faints from shock</center></span>

Yes, yes, har har. -_-

I do intend, at some point, to write up an answer to the question, "What do I have to do to start a new chapter?"

I believe I have a few hundred pages to write this coming year, if we're to establish a proper documentation for ToJ. @_@

[b said:
Quote[/b] (amusedtoe @ Dec. 14 2004,2:20)]I know I sent him and e-mail in the early 70's I'm still waiting on a response for.
That would be because I wasn't alive yet.
tounge.gif

As for the other twenty-four years, well, I suppose I can't excuse that. ^^;;

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Seraph @ Dec. 13 2004,11:06)]Well, I'm working on the logistics of getting the proposition for the Final Fantasy Chapter for ToJ. [...] I need to see how many are interested and put aside a time to get the Worldpass.
*Tek pulls thread back on-topic*

If you have an interest in participating and even serving as a staff member in a FFXI chapter for ToJ, please post a reply in this thread.

*hands reins back to Seraph*

Alright, I'm starting to get the basics set up. Any ideas on a name for the LS? *Linkshell- The means of opening a chat between members of a certain group*. I'll be asking both youth chapters at my Church if anyone wants to join, but they won't be meeting until the second week of January because of the Holidays. Is anyone directly interested in getting started? I will have to buy a world pass which lasts only a week to get people onto the server I'm on. So I would like feedback from current posters on who might be involved in this. That way, I can set up a time to get a World Pass and people can log on.

Thanks!
Seraph

Now I'm torn, I have local friends on Unicorn, and you're on Ifrit. I could put my content ID for unicorn on hold for a month and come over there maybe. I don't want to lose my character on unicorn.

See... and there lies the small problem in starting the chapter. One can create a new character and trade off servers once I get a world pass.

I could possibly switch to another game, but I have been putting a lot of time into my own characters.

Still... whatever may be for the better glory, let it happen. I am not sure if it is best to start a chapter here or have me go to one like WoW. It would cost people more money to make a new Character for the new server. I really need some feedback about this. I want to do whats better for the faith. I just found you guys and I already want to be leader of a chapter?

I would love to run Final Fantasy XI, but... I want to do what the Lord says is right, not what I think is right. And He hasn't really given me clearance for this yet. I do feel a tug here, but I think I may need to make a sacrifice.

I need help deciding here.

Back