For all new members of TheForgiven ...

Hello,
Glad to be a part of The Forgiven and be able to play with friends and meet new ones. I was telling Eddie how I met many people in TF through raiding MC. Wow, seems like a long time ago.
Kyle

PS - Could I be added to the guild only section please?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not seeing the Guild only forum, thanks for the help and allowing me to be apart of what sounds like a really great guild :)

Just joined and need access.

Hi, I am JJ. Shadowshoot and Shadowcobra on WoW.

I need to be granted access to the guilds private forum please.

Hey noob here I didn't know that there was a tab for members only....so If I could pleas get that added to my account...that would be great

Thank you
Jonathan (Topa)

Access?

Hi All,

Can I get access to the "Guild Only" section of the forum? My characters are:

Justinpeace (one of the top rated Ret Pally's playing on the Teneras server. At least in my own mind.:p)

Justintank

Darkenleaf

Thanks!
Brian

Need Access

Adam,

Glad to be in the guild. I would like to be added for access to the Guild Members only forum please.

Thank you,

JohnD (Alcimus)

I suppose I'm not very new to the forgiven....but I am new to the forums....and I would like to get in on the BBQ planning.

Hi, can i get access to the "guild only" section, my charcter is Metrius.

Thanks,
Matt

Members Only Area

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I don't see the Member's Only Thread. I would like to be access to this area, thx

-Kahless-

Hey there, Can I get access to the guild members only section. My characters name is Strongtower.

Thanks

Good to have you aboard Tommy, caught your invite just as I logged today. A forum administrator will snag you shortly.

Back