For Sale : Skyrim

Narius

Hey guys! I have a copy of Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim for PS3 if anyone is interested. It's been played four times, always in it's case. The game plays like a charm, there's no scratches and it comes with the game guide and case which are both relatively untouched other than when I put the game back in it's case.

It is on sell at GameStop for $59.99 new and $54.99 used so I will be selling it for $40, and if you could pay shipping it would be much appreciated. PM me on here, or reply on this thread. Thanks!

Put that back in and play. Skyrim deserves at least 30 hours :))
In all fairness, he's trying to sell the PS3 version. Now if he was trying to sell a PC version, (1) it wouldn't work since it's tied to a serial number and Steam activation and (2) he'd be crazy.

Put that back in and play. Skyrim deserves at least 30 hours :))

I'm actually planning on using some of the money to get the PC version. My dad wants to play it, and he doesn't like playing the RPG type games with a console controller, and honestly I don't either.

I've played it long enough to where I need to head to High Hrothgar for the first time, so I've played it some. Also, on the PC version, I get to mod! That's what I'm really looking forward to.

In all fairness, he's trying to sell the PS3 version. Now if he was trying to sell a PC version, (1) it wouldn't work since it's tied to a serial number and Steam activation and (2) he'd be crazy.

Hahaha! EXACTLY! I would never sell the PC version. I've heard it's so much better, so why not get it? I would be very insane...It just would be sad..

Also, where do you get y'all's mods? Skyrimnexus?

There are some games that are more enjoyable on a console. (Fighting games like Super Street Fighter IV come to mind.)

Skyrim is not one of them.

There are some games that are more enjoyable on a console. (Fighting games like Super Street Fighter IV come to mind.)

Skyrim is not one of them.

I agree, I love my PS3. I've got something like twenty games on it, and it's played alot (whether for games or Netflix, hehe), but Skyrim isn't my favorite game on the PS3. I could do without it honestly. It's an RPG game and I don't like my RPGs on a console..I would much rather play it on the computer. And when I do get the PC version of Skyrim, it'll work for me to be able to play it in the car on our frequent road trips..

I do love Skyrim, the storyline is great, the world is even better. I could see myself playing 80+ hours of it, but on the PC, and not on the PS3. I just don't like it on the PS3 honestly... so that's why i'm trying to sell it. Better to do it now when it's value is still so high, instead of trying to wait it out.

One of my favorite things to do on Skyrim is kill the chickens. ;) Watch out! lol

If I didn't get it on the 360 a couple weeks ago, I'd be tempted to take this offa your hands. Unfortunately, I already have a copy. Good luck, though! :D

Back