for those that awp

[b said:
Quote[/b] (l33tben @ Jan. 10 2005,11:53)]CS sucks anyways so what do i care
I object, CS is a great game, and Why are u playing on ToJ if CS sucks? LOL

maybe you need to change your attitude towards stuffs.

Yeah i am sorry but Ben you need to get a better attitude your attitude has not been that great lately, and the others CS is not the only game played by ToJ we also play alot others.

...thats why I play Wc3 now:p i was on a comp that had no wc3 but only cs so i was bored and decided to play thats why

hahaha beloved ya im t3h sUc|<

does somebody need a hug?

bc for a limited time only u can get one free!!! just sign up to my illegal pyramid ring and u could be a winner! all u have to do is get 10 (x 10000000) people to sign up and the prize is yours! please supply the following information

Name:
Legal Name:
Credit Card #:
Credit Card Pin #:
have u ever been Admin_llama'd:
birth date:
max. with drawel rate at bank:

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BeLoVeD @ Jan. 13 2005,11:01)]does somebody need a hug?

bc for a limited time only u can get one free!!! just sign up to my illegal pyramid ring and u could be a winner! all u have to do is get 10 (x 10000000) people to sign up and the prize is yours! please supply the following information

Name:
Legal Name:
Credit Card #:
Credit Card Pin #:
have u ever been Admin_llama'd:
birth date:
max. with drawel rate at bank:

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
Name: Bob
Legal Name: Bob Marly Smith
Credit Card #: 12534321561
Credit Card Pin #: 6524
have u ever been Admin_llama'd: nope
tounge.gif

birth date: May 35, 1836
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

max. withdrawel rate at bank: $200,000,000.00

laugh.gif

darn it!.. those people i listed told me the would sign up >_<.. i guess i dont get my hug
sad.gif
=*(

oh well, i'll get by...

*sniffle* *sniffle*

ok fine... FREE HUGS AVAILIBLE HERE!!!!!! -1 dollar per hug tho, thats the way corporate business goes....-

why do all forums end up off topic...remember the topic is for those that awp....real men use scouts....

no, rizz created that to get you thinking it was something, but then he wanted to make sure ppl clicked on it... So then we would hear that HILARIOUS song... My 2 fav parts are *and the orange slayed the rake [?]* and LLAMA LLAMA DUCK!
biggrin.gif

To take this topic back to the subject of using the magnum sniper rifle...

Get yourself a dry erase marker. Buy a sniper rifle. Zoom in. Put a dot on the middle of the crosshairs with your dry erase marker (don't worry, it wipes right off). Now you have yourself a sight for hip shots (not that hip shots are very accurate unless you're still and crouching). Sweet beans.

Also, I don't play CS so if you all already invented that, feel free to ignore me.

Back