Forums hosting expenses due Sept. 23

where do you live that you can get lunch for a week for $10? I spent more then that the last lunch with Icthus....oh wait, he paid

How is it going towards da goal? Maybe we need Gilga charts to track it, oh, wait, nevermind, he's MIA. We need Caitlyn to go find him.

UPDATE: Good news, everyone!

We are now only $25.47 USD short of meeting our goal. Response to the call for donations has been very encouraging. Many thanks go out to everyone who has donated, whether one time or monthly, to help cover expenses.

Originally posted in CGA General 6/3/08:
UPDATE: We've reached our goal!

/me cheers wildly

As of today, we have a total of $512.97 USD in the Alliance accounts. That will pay for our hosting expenses due this September and put a dent in our domain renewal and vBulletin license renewal expenses due early next year.

Thanks again to everyone who donated! I hope to set aside some time to send out individual thank you letters requesting information for our donors "Thank You" thread (which I admit is sorely outdated).

And remember: Even though we met our goal for September, we accept donations year-round to cover our expenses. Ideally, we would have many members donating small amounts ($5-$10 USD) every month to help cover our expenses, that way I don't have to bother anyone with a call for donations. :D

Back