Freaky Free Friday!

Bakey

From Steam news:

Beginning Friday at 12:01 am GMT, the PC version of Left 4 Dead will be available for a free 24-hour trial via Steam. The free trial will include access to the recently released Survival Pack DLC, which introduces a new multiplayer game mode and two additional Versus campaigns. Those who wish to give L4D and the Survival Pack a try may now pre-load everything needed to play with no obligation to purchase.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/2458/

Last edited:
Perhaps we should make an impromptu L4D game night to get some of the people trying this out involved.

Unfortunately it ends at 8pm EST, which I thought it would be ending at midnight, so I will not get to take part in the free play because of work... :(

I pre-loaded.
I played.
I bought! :)

I play a lot of Guild Wars (SOE guild), but I just got TF2 (Orange Box) and now L4D.

Question: How do I get into the ToJ.cc steam group, and the [ToJ.cc]L4D group? I see it's by invite only...

Steam account: crazyj79, in-game as [ToJ.cc]LostShepherd

I look forward to shootin' zombies with all of you!

If you've got the Orange Box, you've got Team Fortress 2. You should drop in on us on a Tuesday night (or some other night we happen to be playing) and get in on some TF2. It's a riot! :D

Question: How do I get into the ToJ.cc steam group, and the [ToJ.cc]L4D group? I see it's by invite only...

Add me to your friends list, [toj.cc]whon, and I can drop you a invite to the steam communities.

Back