Freebuild

Malohaut

Freebuild is starting to get a little cluttered. It's not a very big space, but it's a good place for newcomers to come in, not only to get a feel for our home, but for us to get a good feel for them as well.

The area, though, is a bit cluttered with various structures, some old, some new, some never to be touched again. I'd like to clean it up some, get rid of things that people won't return to for building, and make it more natural with trees and a few hills.

What do you guys think?

I think that would be a great idea. There are a lot of buildings that look like they were abandoned.. Let me know if you would like some help with that. I may or may not be able to be on at the same time, but maybe we can post signs, stating the buildings will be taken down on a certain day, and if there are not objections, then we can go through and remove them..

help

i can help too i hate seeing long abbondoned buildings but the flat area is good for noobs to the surver i know i walked around and am afaid that most buildings are un used

i posted a sign on the ugly tree and mushroom house thing in free build because it is an eye sore and mostlikely un occupyed i'm starting early i gave the owners til the 20th to prevent the take down

Last edited:
Back