Friday Night PvP

ajmucha

Hey all, just thought I'd let you know that even though I'm not in SoE/SOE techincally, I'd be hoping to join ya'll this friday night. I work till about 10...so I'm hoping that there'd still be some HA going on. I have an ele that can fulfill most roles, and a Ranger with my "slightly-less-than-famous" Burning Barrage.

Anyone is welcome Ajmucha. Its friday so we should be still PvPing. Hope to see you there!

Is there a sretain night out of the week that the guild/alliance pvps? i was hoping that maybe we ould try to set a sertain night/day time that we could. i DO have a pretty good degen necro so if that will help any one i can get on and try, although i cannot get on past 8 on weekdays but this friday and next friday i will be able to get on at around 9-10, then the next week i will be in texas for vacation so i wont be able to play until i reach a hotel, i think in Arkansas and that will be late at night so then i will be able to. plz post if we will set an official date/time for pvp. ty all and God bless! =D

Sorry for the late reply.

Typically SoE/SOE does HA on Tuesday and Friday nights usually starting around 10pm eastern. We often try to pull ahead to 9pm, but have difficulty putting together a team before 10.

Hey Robin

We would love to have you join us sometime. :) We generally meet in the Spirit of Elijah guild hall to group up. Watch this subforum; we try to post before PvP, sometimes listing (or voting on) what we're going to run. Either way, if you respond to the post it helps us have a better idea of who to expect!

It really, REALLY helps if you can log into TeamSpeak (http://www.goteamspeak.com/). Even if you can't talk, you can listen, and it makes coordinating everything much easier. To listen, all you need is your speakers or regular headphones. If you want to be able to talk, too, you'll need to add a microphone, or just use a headset.

I couldn't tell if you had PvP experience or not; if so, ignore the newbie info...

Do you have Heroes Ascent unlocked yet? If you haven't unlocked it yet (it will show up on your Battle Isles map), start a thread here in the PvP forum stating that you need help unlocking it. We have many experienced PvP players, and I'm sure you could work out a time someone could help you. Also, depending on who's online, you may be able to put out a call on alliance chat and get help. Or just go with a pickup group. :)

By the way, if you decide you really like PvP, you may consider devoting an extra character slot to PvP. A PvP-only character can be deleted and rebuilt at will. Also, you can easily change secondaries, runes, weapons, armor, everything on a PvP character, which greatly simplifies everything. Every skill, hero, rune, and inscription that you've unlocked with ANY PvE character is automatically unlocked for PvP. You can unlock anything else, even elite skills, with Balthazar faction. (Though it IS only unlocked for PvP if you use faction.)

Hope to see you there!

Back