Friendly Scrim vs FDG?

Bakey

Would you guys be up for a 7v7 scrim against my clan, Fudge? We'd like to play next Tuesday night, either our server or yours, on the map cp_well. Reply here, catch me on xfire (podwarrior7) or AIM (re533fugee) or stop by our forums http://www.clanfudge.net/forum

We'd like to keep the rules as much like the TWL 7v7 Limited ladder as possible, meaning 2 30 minute rounds and a class cap of 2.

It's Shagz's call, but I'd be willing to play team Medic for a scrim.

Hey Bakey,

Sorry, I've been away from TF2 for a bit, took a bit of a break and now I'm moving myself back in.

We don't really have a scrim team on hand to organize quickly, but if I can round up enough players, we'd be up for it. Can we set a time? Tues at...8pm EST? Let me know if that works.

@Everybody else: post if you're interested in scrimming. We've got Tek, Sauragon and myself, we need at least 4 more.

I'll try to wrangle Elihu in to play Soldier.

So now you've got 5 of 7? If we need to, we can put 2 Fudgies on your team to hit 7. We don't have quite enough for an intra-clan 7v7 scrim.

So are we going to try and make this happen?

GGs with you guys last night, even if Whon kept shooting me in the face. :p

Give us until early evening tonight, we just need to round up one more player.

Current list:
Shagz
Tek
Elihu
Sauragon
Whon
Bassman

Bakey said:
June 17th, starting sometime between 8 and 9 PM EST. Basically start getting your guys together at 8 and we'll get started as soon as everyone's ready.

Our server's IP is 208.167.242.212:27015. It's in NYC. Like I said in my post, we'd like 7v7 and a 2 player limit on classes.

Here's the info guys. Hope to add this to our steam community page tonight for a helpful reminder to those wanting to participate. If we end up with more than 7 then we will be doing subs off and on to allow gametime for everyone. If we end up with less than 7 then FDG is prepared to lend us a couple of players to make up the difference.

Date and time marked on my Outlook calendar.

Where's MG? He should play, he's fairly new, but man he even makes me mad at times with his skills.

Back