Friendly Scrim vs FDG?

I is here. I am pretty inconsistent in skill and the time I am available but I will try to be there. A couple things you guys should know before hand are...

I've got massive feedback with steam even when my professional recording mic is unplugged -_- (and it works fine on other programs). So you guys will have to "clearly" order me around. I don't mind it's just many, many times I've seen things that would save teammates and I am unable to type it quick enough. Not to mention every time I stop to type I usually die XD.

On occasion I get the "computer freezes up sound loop" that some of the valve forums talk about and my computer is brand new and above required spec by a lot... sigh.

I am up for playing any class although sniper and heavy are my weakest (I think we can find a good sniper though ahem :rolleyes:).

I irritate Whon snicker, snicker. TY for the complement :)

Last edited:
what map(s) will this battle of the witless take place :) That way the witless may become witted ( I don't know I'm just making things up now)

This is correct! We should be good to go at 8pm EST this evening. Not sure if it was decided but I guess from the posts we'll be on your server?

Yep. Seems like we have all 7 *crosses fingers that they all show*. And to answer Shagz question, yes, we have been invited to play on their server. For any info regarding this please refer to the steam community for ToJ. Our announcements give all the details.

**OH, AND DON'T BE LATE!!

***Failure to appear will result in Elihu-stalkage and pwnage whenever he sees fit.

steam crashed see my post!
Steam was a mess tonight.

I think the final score was 3-2 FDG. We won the first two, FDG won the last 3. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)

It was a very fun match and a great experience working as a team. Thanks to everyone who showed up and played tonight.

GG!

Yea, great gaming tonight guys, on both sides of the map. Lots of good offensive thrusts and defensive parries, a lot of hairy moments! Fun fun fun :)

Yea, I *think* the final break down was us taking the first 2, and FDG sweeping the next 3, something like that. Definitely interested in scrimming like that again!

Gerbil, I think you did just fine!! I don't remember the stats - the action was too fast and furious, but I remember you being a pretty good Medic. Were you a soldier at one point too?

First off, BIG thanks to all who showed up to participate! It was a blast. Thanks to FDG for the challenge and the server usage. Glad we both got 7 players after waiting it out. Looking forward to the possibility of a rematch in the near future.

Thanks ToJ for the GGs! The Fudgies liked playing with you guys, and after going so long with only 6 we ended up having 9 show up so we rotated around.

Let's definitely do it again in the near future.

It took a while to get the teams full (especially considering steam was on the fritz), but a great match all around. FDG let's do it again next time you need practice.

I played engineer a little then went medic. I kept getting killed from behind by a pyro and that one guy playing scout (and yes the train :rolleyes: XD). The pyro and scout are the hardest to kill as a spy (you physically can't catch up to them) so I figured I better stay medic, not to mention low player counts mean the spy is less useful. I really wish I could get my mic to work, I'll make a post about it later, sigh. It would have helped so much because I did see them coming but couldn't stop healing to fight them or people would die in front XD.

Also at one point I saw that scout take out my weakened level 3 sentry with 2 scattergun shots as he ran towards it! I had it in a corner giving him only 90 degrees to rotate to do it in too so that is quite a good scout! I admit it was not in the best location but I put it up in a hurry, regardless that's good scouting.

Last edited:
Back