From Redeemed Honor and Love to one of your own!

no it means ur a newb in runescape, if correct - yes

There are few people less intelligent or more obnoxious than people who comment on YouTube videos. These people are called "y00bs", "t00bs", "YouNoobs", or "Kevin"

lol the only real noobs are those who use the word on others

wow.... sounds like something a real n00b would say.... haha. just kidding. i'm messin with ya...

BUT... i would have to disagree... i personally don't find that there is anything wrong with talk like that... AS LONG... as when you are done with the game... you leave it with the game... when competition starts... you leave it with the competition... once the competition is over... that is my opinion.

wow.... sounds like something a real n00b would say.... haha. just kidding. i'm messin with ya...

BUT... i would have to disagree... i personally don't find that there is anything wrong with talk like that... AS LONG... as when you are done with the game... you leave it with the game... when competition starts... you leave it with the competition... once the competition is over... that is my opinion.

However, I have found that every single person who has called someone a noob in a mission with me is almost always the first person to die. The good players are those who try to keep the group together and encourage others. They are the ones that do well and make good team mates.

However, I have found that every single person who has called someone a noob in a mission with me is almost always the first person to die. The good players are those who try to keep the group together and encourage others. They are the ones that do well and make good team mates.

aye how right u are! And they hate it when u remind them that they were a noob once not to long ago

O... absolutely.... if we are talking GW... and yes...

like i said... i usually only use it during competition... if you are PVE-ing then seriously you need to keep your team together... no matter if you really have n00bs or not... yet in PVP of course i will throw in a little smack talk... yet honestly... i will only use smack talk with people i know... usually in RL... If i don't know someone and someone doesn't know me... they could actually take me seriously... then they could actually take offense to it.

people who know me, know i actually don't think they are n00bs, or something along those lines... they know i'm just talking smack for the sake of talking smack. YET... if it gets to serious... i really do need to shut up. then again... i usually only use it in RL or playing CS.... that is bout it... haha.

*EDIT* sadly enough, though... i've lost all authority in CS to even smack talk... because i've lost 90% of my ability in that game.... it is sad... i'm a total n00b again... and i can't seem to play well at all... it makes me cry

*EDIT* sadly enough, though... i've lost all authority in CS to even smack talk... because i've lost 90% of my ability in that game.... it is sad... i'm a total n00b again... and i can't seem to play well at all... it makes me cry

BOOM HEADSHOT MIDGET HAHAHAHA

BOOM HEADSHOT MIDGET HAHAHAHA

NAH, CS... no matter how bad i get... i will always be able to beat you... haha. and i find you have no right to be using Midget... that was orignally invented by myself and Atown... haha. midget poser... lol... just kidding... imma give ya a hard time.

NAH, CS... no matter how bad i get... i will always be able to beat you... haha. and i find you have no right to be using Midget... that was orignally invented by myself and Atown... haha. midget poser... lol... just kidding... imma give ya a hard time.

Well that's because I've never played CounterStrike... <_< >_>

Anyway I hope it's all right because I used that during a Halo 4v4 thing. Sneaked up behind a sniper who wasn't paying attention and "capped" him with the shotgun.
"BOOM HEADSHOT MIDGET"
"...?"

Back