From Redeemed Honor and Love to one of your own!

i think i'm going to spam my way to 1k posts on their threads...

we can all text mirakle when i get there!! w00t!

amazing how that works eh?

Not really... it just kinda depends on the scenario... when you spend time in a Soul Sucking game like WoW in the Alliance... you start to talk like the alliance talks... and... the alliance really talks... just like Redeemed... for example... if for some reason Redeemed switched over to Horde Guild... it would probably... eventually get less spam considering... Horde doesn't tolerate a whole lotto spam (well... unless Redeemed was to have every member in the Barrens). But just remember... the Barrens in a waist land... the Horde exiles spammers... to a freaking waist land...

we can all text mirakle when i get there!! w00t!
nice try! too bad I blocked all text messaging to my phone since I had no messaging plan and you all cost me like $7 in phone bills last night during that little prank!

nice try! too bad I blocked all text messaging to my phone since I had no messaging plan and you all cost me like $7 in phone bills last night during that little prank!

so pro

Were we not just talking about MM's spam?

yes... but there is a normal person's spam... _ (here) and that is what we discuss.... while CS's spam is all the way up ^ (there)... and the redeemed spam is - (there)... so... for normal level of spam... she has TONS of pots...

pots are more than spam... you don't get much credit for spammin.

Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam

Have you got anything without spam?

Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.

I don't want ANY spam!

Hey Chickensoup how is that white flag you are knitting coming? It was a very nice ultimatum you posted there......not that I spam or anything...but I have been known to post occasionally. Atown....I claim half your posts in the spam war as Redeemed since you belong to both!

Hey Chickensoup how is that white flag you are knitting coming? It was a very nice ultimatum you posted there......not that I spam or anything...but I have been known to post occasionally. Atown....I claim half your posts in the spam war as Redeemed since you belong to both!

>.> so?

pepperoni is like 5x better than spam though

I don't know about that - spam with enough Miracle Whip and pepper on a cracker can be pretty good.

CRACKER FOOL!!! haha... i'm done...

spam? i've never heard of spam being that good.... well... except for sloppy joe day at school.... but they just don't tell us that is spam... haha.

Back