FYI - Kara first week in June - Sign ups in GC

Well admittedly his recommended change to the healing strategy did make a big difference. Less running back and forth to keep assignments in range to heal them meant more time healing neat trick...greatest wow player in existence?

Danny the jury is still out on that but I'd give you high marks!

lol

Well i think the other thing that changed from last time to this time was my gear had major changes. Last week I did need 2 healers steadily. My gear was sooo much better this time..it was great.

personally i think we need more dps but thats me.

we heal like crazy. and actually I dont think we will have any troubles even though we are losing one healer.. because there were often statements to the effect that danny and I dodnt let other people get in their heals anyways haha..

and please dont forget.. behind every great man there is an even greater woman.

btw: if we switch days and things like that im going to have trouble coming.. I kind of need to have set days due to work.. tues and thursday really works for me (although this week thurs i have to work) and I cant go any earlier thank 630 server. Now if we switched days thatd be fine, but for me to come it would have to be a certain day consistently. tues/thurs are really best.. I couldnt come every fri night for example. I know, I most likely wont be able to go all three days next week thats just too much (unless I can get the miracle schedule).

But you know if you all want to switch days and I cant come to the runs, I certainly know its not all about me and you could easily replace me.

Last edited:
I don't mind coming on Imcu whenever it's a tossup between healing and DPS - I can switch roles between fights (or even within a fight, but my gear would cripple my damage or healing after the swap). Also, the extra CC (via shackles) seems to make a huge difference.

I'm sure that Mike's in the same boat in Buto. He switches back and forth as needed.

Back